Be everywhere, always at the center of the action. It is the main objective of the MakerStarts project to discover new talents, new ideas and new patents to accompany them in their path.
From the idea to the startup or the prototype to the market. But where to start? Milan, Geneva, Padua, Rimini, Rome, Dubai, Las Vegas: They are only the first stages of the long journey that has just begun, during which we intercept creative minds all over the world. An opportunity for makers all over the world, offered through the promotion of the most innovative ideas and the development and production of original content to be distributed through our channels and to offer our sponsors partners in the industry. Articles, video interviews, insights, direct social and all that is necessary to clear the distance between the idea and its implementation through an accurate marketing campaign aimed at enhancing the brand. It’s not a foregone thing. It’s our mission.
Here are the events scheduled:
Digital Week Milan-13/17 March 2019
Milanese exhibition entirely dedicated to innovation and new technological finds. The Milano Digital Week represents an opportunity for all digital innovations to enlarge their audiences. A point of contact between Italy, Europe and the world, from the numbers of relief and an international parterre of first level.
- 70,000 participants
- by 400 Thematic appointments located in different parts of the city, almost all sold out
- the hashtag #MilanoDigitalWeek
appeared in over 32,500 Conversations , for a total of 8,300 unique users
- 300 million steps in timeline on Twitter
- The contents of the official accounts have been displayed more than 5 million times, generating over 166,000 interactions.
- On March 7 (the day of the presentation of the initiative) and on March 15, on Twitter the hashtag #MilanoDigitalWeek reached respectively the third and second place in Italy trends.
Geneva Hall of Inventions-10-14 April 2019
Known as “the world’s largest innovation event”, open to companies and industrial companies, universities and institutions, researchers and inventors, the Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions is the perfect place to showcase your Idea and activate virtuous circles of individual growth collective dissemination of knowledge.
- More than 30,000 Visitors from 5 continents;
- 800 Exhibitors from 40 different states;
- The 80 of the visitors is part of companies and industrial companies or universities, while the remaining 20 is made up of investors;
- 1,000 new products and inventions.
The fair currently enjoys the patronage of the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
Inventor Show of Padua-30 May/2 June 2019
Certainly the international Festival of inventions and innovative projects Longest lived in Italy, with about 27 editions. The show of Padua inventions Always represents an extraordinary appointment, absolutely not to be missed for those who have good ideas to propose and for those looking for ingenious solutions to invest. During the exhibition, advice on industrial law is provided free of charge and are presented, with a position inside the fair, the
Telematics Exhibition of Inventions
- 300,000 visitors
- 1,200 Certa and participants
- 131 enrolled in the Register National Inventors
Web Marketing Festival of Rimini-20/22 June 2019
The Rimini Festival is undoubtedly the perfect appointment to discover and deepen all the main themes of digital marketing. The Festival program includes more than 60 events including training halls, Hackathon, Awards, shows, contests and many other initiatives as well as inspirational speech and talk about the main trends in digital and social innovation.
- 18,000 appearances in 2018
- 45 Training Halls
- 60 events
- 300 Exhibitors and Partners
- 600 startup
- 400 speakers and guests
Maker Faire Rome-18/20 October 2019
Event organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Rome, daughter of the now Rodata American Fair ” MAKER FAIRE “Born in 2006 in the area of Bay area of San Francisco as a project of the magazine Make: Magazine combines science, science fiction, technology, entertainment and business to give life to something completely new.
- 105,000 visitors to the 2018 edition.
- 3 dedicated contests organized for the 2019 edition
- 7 Conferences fixed for the 2019 edition
- 500 Exhibitors
Dubai Global Grad Show-12/16 November 2019
Exhibition of innovation dedicated to the world’s leading design and technology schools. It is an optimistic look at what is the future of the next generations: from the high-tech sector to the virtual, from medicine to biotechnology. An interesting and prolific pool of inventors and creatives!
The data from the last edition:
- 150 inventions
- 100 University
- 61 nationality
CES, Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas-7/10 January 2020
Point of reference of the High Tech World, and for all those orbiting around the business of consumer technologies. Test ground for innovators and technologies from 50 years: a fundamental step to introduce new technologies on the market. Source of the best projects of the sector Made in the USA and not only, the ESC is a fundamental step to bring also in Europe high-profile projects.
CES 2019, coming in spring:
- 4,400 exhibiting companies
- Exhibition space of over 2.7 million square meters,
- 1,000 startup at the Eureka Park Marketplace
- Over 182,000 industry professionals