Several years have passed since the release on the market of the first model of Google Glasses, defined one of the most sensational flop of the company Mountain View.
This second edition, is called Enterprise Edition and is designed for applications focused on the business area. In fact the target audience are doctors, engineers and professionals, the private consumers will not be able to buy them.
Improve Working performance and optimizing time, these are the objectives of Google with the launch of its new smart glasses.
In fact, the workers will be able to access the features of Google Glasses, through voice activation to consult their checklist, see the instructions to follow, send photos or videos to colleagues directly from the head-up display, so Avoid distractions or interrupt work.
At the cost of 999 dollars and with a weight of 46 grams, the Enterprise Edition for the management of its functions, Chosen the Oreo Android operating system.
Here are a number of improvements:
- A new Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1processor designed specifically For AR and VR devices, which is going to make significant improvements to Battery life. In fact the device can be active for a long time Even after a single recharge.
- 3GB of memory included and a storage space of 32GB
- Wifi and Bluetooth 5. x connectivity
- The sensor of the 8MP camera
- The display for the Projection of images reaches a size of 640 × 360
- Charging system With USB Type-C port that speeds up the charging process
- Water resistant and dust
- Vocal assistant, well audible thanks to three integrated microphones and a mono speaker.
Two different models are available, one with a more durable frame similar to a classic pair of glasses and the other with a more futuristic design.