The Inventor Show, the international exhibition of inventions and innovative projects, never ceases to amaze. It has reached its 29th edition and was staged from 6 to 9 June. At its 8th consecutive year at the “Fiera Campionaria” in Padua, the event conceived and organized by the Tuscan inventor Rino Sebastiani and his Studio Celsus, has as every year attracted the attention of thousands and thousands of people, aspiring inventors and potential financiers.
And despite the 29 candles, the event was once again able to renew itself and bring into Hall 15 of the Fair a wide range of prototypes and ideas ranging from the revolutionary to the curious. And it is precisely curiosity that has prompted people to visit the 40 stands and over 200 inventions, including those of the founder, Sebastiani. He who in 1991 started with a few stands and his ideas from Vorno, a small town in the province of Lucca, and in 29 years has brought his creature to the highest levels. Without ever getting tired, on the contrary.
“I have so much fun, I admit it – Sebastiani begins – My house is full of prototypes of all kinds, inventions, small improvements to everyday tools. I design hundreds of them. But it’s a job that needs to be organised. We need a study that sometimes takes time, other times the idea is realized in a much more linear and fast“.
From the Insectodrome, an insect track that guarantees a unique show, to the Grattarello, a nice T-shirt with a grid on the back in a naval battle style that allows you to perfectly direct the hand of those who have the task of relieving our itch, we also move to inventions being marketed. And this is where the difficult comes in. Looking for financiers or partners to carry out their projects, the fair of inventions was also a way for a constructive comparison, so as to analyze the obstacles and strengths of a phenomenon, that of patents and innovation, which often, especially in Italy, has significant delays.
“The Inventor Show was not born only to give visibility to inventors, but was born from the desire to create something useful for society – continues Sebastiani – Our goal is to help the creative in their path that, alas, often in Italy is more complicated than elsewhere. But it only takes a good hand and a lot of study to break down any kind of impediment, which is often found in the stubbornness of inventors rather than in external factors”.
The event ended on Sunday 9th with the award ceremony for the most deserving inventions.
This was the podium and the motivations:
- First prize – Jury of experts: THE COLLECTIVE SAVER a useful device, simple and very quick to use, able to give a support at sea (or in another similar place) up to 8 people, occupying, when closed, the space of a backpack and then easily embark on any boat of Claudio Rivaroli to which goes the plate of “Padova Fiere” and the publication in the telematic exhibition of inventions for the period of 5 years worth 550.00 Euro.
- Second prize – THE ENERGY WHEEL, a particular device applicable to any type of wheel that can produce energy from the friction of the same on the ground of Giuseppe Apollonio who goes to the plate of “Padova Fiere” and the applause of our staff.
- Third prize – Jury experts: THE INNOVATIVE SIMULATOR OF FORMULA 1, a real racing car that faithfully reproduce the driving stresses to which a driver is subjected during the course of a race by Simone Gentile to which goes the plate of “Padova Fiere” and the applause of our staff.
- 1st special mention to Bruno Schirato‘s ANTI MAGNETIC FIELDS T-SHIRT 5G with his bib able to shield from the radiation emitted by all types of antenna.
- 2nd Special Mention to Roberto Scimone‘s AUTOPULENT ARM with his appliance that solves the problem of cleaning pellet stoves, saving the user time and money for maintenance.
- 3rd Special Mention to the Gastone Mezzaroba MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS DEVICE for the complex device that allows a rapid and precise tuning of the organs without invasive interventions on them and thus protecting the historical and musical heritage.
- 4th Special Mention to Roberto Lombardi‘s PERFECT SALT CELLAR is an invention that shows how sometimes it takes little, if you have some ingenuity, to obtain an effective result.
- First prize – Inventor Jury: to Saverio Cicchini for his FUTURISTIC BATTERY CHARGER FOR MOBILE PHONES, to whom the cup of the association “S.R. Brevetti & Copyright” goes, as well as the advertising page inside the “Mostra telematica delle invenzioni” (telematic exhibition of inventions) worth 550,00 Euros.
- Second prize – to Marco Elio Gaviglio for his INNOVATIVE MACHINE TO MAKE THE GNOCCHI to whom goes the cup of the association “S.R. Patents & Copyright” and the applause of our staff.
- Third prize – to Flavio Favaro for his very useful IRONING DRYER which goes the cup of the association “S.R. Patents & Copyright” and the applause of our staff.
- 1st Special Mention: to Cesare Bano with his INNOVATIVE HIVE where you can safely take honey from a tap.
- 2nd Special Mention: to Emiliano Mognato for his beautiful SQUARE LEG TROUSERS.
- 3rd Special Mention: to Giuseppe La Porta with his very useful SUITCASE WITH IRONING BOARD INCORPORATED IN THE STRUCTURE.