Fresco is the first temperature blast chiller for domestic use. Characterized by small dimensions, similar to those of a microwave, it has 9 functions for cooking and storing food in a healthy way.
The blast chiller is able to faithfully preserve the various properties of food, enhances the quality of food and brings well-being to the table. It allows you to cook several days in advance, creating a stock of fresh food ready to be enjoyed at any time. It also gives the possibility, even to those who do not have time to cook, to make meals with varied and complete menus, without any effort.
So it is an appliance that can not miss the real fans of cooking and all those who cultivate the pleasure of cooking and who are attentive to healthy eating for themselves and others.
It is a technology that combines rapid cold with slow heat and that allows, among its various functions, to quickly chop down products after cooking, to thaw in a short time and in a controlled way, to cook at low temperature and much more.
Let’s find out which are the 9 functions of Fresco Irinox:
– Rapid temperature reduction, allows you to quickly cool the hot dishes, blocking the formation of bacteria and keeping them fresh and fragrant for about 7 days. Once cooked, any food, even at a temperature of more than 90 degrees, can be inserted into the Fresco which, using controlled ventilation, allows the food to be cooled quickly, reaching a safe temperature of about 3 degrees in just a few minutes.
– Fast freezing, thanks to its property of rapid freezing, with Fresco the thawed dishes will be fresh, tasty and consistent, as if they had never been frozen. With this deep-freezing function, the water inside the food solidifies rapidly, creating microcrystals that avoid the tearing of the food fibres. The result? Food maintains its organoleptic properties. – Gentle freezing, ideal for cooked foods to be stored in the freezer as ad, this function is the most suitable as it gradually lowers the temperature of delicate foods for a gentle freezing.
– Personalized storage, useful to keep the products at defined temperatures. Such as ice cream at minus 10 degrees, tartare at a temperature of 0 degrees or melted chocolate at 40 degrees.
– Controlled thawing, this feature allows you to thaw food more quickly while maintaining its natural moisture and fragrance. This thaw is ideal for all meats, fish, bread and cakes because it preserves their appearance, colour and texture.
– Beverage cooling, very useful to avoid the crowding of the fridge and designed especially for wine lovers who want to enjoy wine at the right temperature, but even mothers can use it, after preparing the bottle they need to cool it immediately and so on.
– Slow and low-temperature cooking, between 50 and 75 degrees, it gently cooks meat and fish, enhancing their flavour and preserving all their nutritional properties. This type of cooking is one of the most refined techniques of cooking, until now used only in the best restaurants. It is also designed for those who are looking for a type of cuisine without the addition of seasonings.
– Fresco is a ready-to-eat dish that allows you to leave the house in the morning, keep the dish as if it were in the fridge and find it warm when you return, as if it had just been baked.
– Natural yeast, keeps constant the right temperature of leavening of bread, pizzas, croissants, allowing you to ideally conclude the fermentation cycle of the yeast, making the dough much more digestible. this function is designed for: gourmets who want to be free to create variations of the classic bread, mothers who can offer their children, breakfasts or snacks genuine, to those who like to have guests for dinner and amaze them with fresh homemade bread.
It is therefore a great comfort, but at the moment it can be a bit ‘expensive, if you calculate that the price is between 1000 and 2500 euros.