The Patent Magazine is media partner of 1I1WCompetition, an international online challenge that will take place from 23 to 28 February 2021
A new and prestigious international media partnership has been signed between The Patent Magazine and 1I1W– International Innovation, Design and Startup Competition. The event promotes Ideas, Design, innovation and products in international context. Our goal is edition to bring commercial value to inventions largest in Europe. During 1I1W leading inventors, researchers, engineers and scientists will present actual research issues in all fields of research. The competition will take place online from 23 to 28 February. The challenges are in the following areas: Space, Internet of Things and smartization, Computing & Informatics, Agriculture, COVID-19. Those interested can participate in the challenge by selecting their desired field until February 1, 2021.
The Patent Magazine is media partner of “1 Idea 1 World Competition”
The competition has the following objectives:
- Creating a proper space for cooperation, creativity, and critical thinking
- Fostering interest in new scientific topics;
- Encouraging the growth of researchers, scientists, inventors, and expanding the scientific space for future generations;
- Encouraging team working and expanding the space of cooperation between participants from different countries;
- Creating public awareness about some of the problems raised in the challenges.
The online event 1I1W– International Innovation, Design and Startup Competition is organized by Turkish Inventors Association (TUMMIAD).
The Patent Magazine and 1I1WCompetition are confident that this partnership will help advance the inventor community and the world of innovation: stay tuned!