In cooperation with the French Federation of Inventors F.F.I. and the Association of Europe – France Inventeurs E.F.I. We kindly invite you to participate in the International Invention and Innovation Contest “PRIX EIFFEL”.The patron of the Competition is Gustave Eiffel, a brilliant innovator and constructor, a major figure of the industrialization era in Europe and rest of the world.
He is the designer of the tower which has become the icon of Paris and other innovational solutions created both in France and abroad.
The Prix Eiffel competition takes place online with the award ceremony in Paris on the 15th ofNovember 2023,with guests of honour, including Mr. Philippe Coupérie-Eiffel, Honorary President of the French Federation of Inventors F.F.I. and the Association of Europe – France Inventeurs E.F.I. Winners of the Prix Eiffel 2023 competition are then invited to promote the awarded solutions at the exhibition stand at the international fair”GLOBAL INDUSTRIE” 2024 (Paris, March 25th-28th 2024) –an event of great international renown.
PRIX EIFFEL Invention Contest
The competition is aimed at scientific entities, innovative companies, start-ups and individual inventors as well as at young people.All solutions submitted to the Prix Eiffel competition will be evaluated by an international jury representing both science and industry. Among the awards are given special distinctions funded by event partners and medals: platinum, gold, silver and bronze, and for the best solution -theGrand Prix award.
The jury will award the following prizes: Grand Prix, platinum, gold, silver
and bronze medals as well as special distinctions.
Presidium of the International Jury:
- Philippe Coupérie-Eiffel, Honorary President the Association of Europe – France Inventeurs E.F.I. and the French Federation of Inventors F.F.I. as well as a descendant of the patron of the Competition.
- Gérard Roquillon, President of the Frence Federation of Inventors F.F.I.
- Patrick Herbault, President of the Europe-France Inventeurs E.F.I.
- Krzysztof Biernat, President of the Council of the Haller Pro Inventio Foundation
- Grzegorz Wcisło, Member of the Council of the Haller Pro Inventio Foundation
- Barbara Haller, Founder of the Haller Pro Inventio Foundation, Honorary President of F.F.I.
INDUSTRIES AND CATEGORIES
- Environment/ Ecology/ Sustainable development
- Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Chemistry
- Industry (Industrial Machinery and Equipment, Engineering, Metallurgy, Electricity and Electronics, Power Engineering, Textile industry, Food industry, Construction)
- Transport and logistics (Automotive, Aerospace and Marine, Packaging, Storage, etc.)
- Information Technology
- Health and medicine; Healthy food
- Social Care, Social Work, Social Services
- Safety and security
- Social innovation
- Sports, rehabilitation, recreation, physical education, tourism, fitness
- Education and pedagogy
- Everyday objects (Jewellery, Decoration/Design, Games/Toys, Home & Garden)
- New business and organizational models
- Young Inventor
FRAME WORK PROGRAM OF THE COMPETITION
•To 13thOctober2023 – Submission ofthe Contest’s Applications
•To 14thOctober2023 – SendingInformation Formsforthe Jury
- 15thNovember2023 – Certifiestraningcourse “InnovationManagement- Businessand Technologytrend in innovations”
- 15thNovember2023 – Award ceremonyin Paris
- 16thNovember2023 – Paris CityTour(free ofcharge)concludedwith dinner
•To 15thDecember 2023 – Sending Application Formsforthe participation (forlaureates) at the “Global Industrie” 2024
- 25-28March2024 -International fair”Global Industrie” 2024 in Paris
Why innovations management matters
dr.PhilippeLaurier – EcoleNationaledesPontsetChaussées
Understanding the role of WIPO ininnovation management
Andrew Czajkowski- Director of Technology and Innovation Support Division inWIPO
Innovation implementational and future trends